Mobile Collections: Information for Community Ordering Providers
Information on Patient eligibility for mobile collections.
DynaLIFE mobile collection requisitions can be downloaded from our website ...
Mobile Collection Over-the-Phone Support:
• North Zone • Edmonton Zone • Central Zone • South Zone:
Support Number: (780) 453-9440
• Calgary Zone:
Support Number: (403) 770-3351
Where to send a Mobile collection Order by fax or email:
|Region||FAX Number||Submit by Email|
|North Zone||(780) 452–5294||DLHCReqs@dynalife.ca|
|Edmonton Zone||(780) 452–5294 ||DLHCReqs@dynalife.ca|
|Central Zone Zone||(780) 452–5294 ||DLHCReqs@dynalife.ca|
|Calgary Zone||(403) 777–5222 ||email@example.com|
|South Zone||(780) 452–5294 ||DLHCReqs@dynalife.ca|
Processing Mobile collection Orders
- To process lab orders, we require requisitions to be submitted 2-days prior to the scheduled collection date. (For example, submit your request to our mobile collections team by Monday, 12:00pm for a Wednesday collection time).
- Submitted orders require a coversheet, which provides all the ordering provider’s contact information necessary for any troubleshooting/follow up.
- If you require a collection to be scheduled on a specific day, please indicate your preference on your fax coversheet or the requisition itself. We will work to accommodate all requests and will notify you if we are unable to comply.
- It is important to make sure all lab orders are complete with:
- Correct Patient demographics necessary for a collection, as well as the physician’s name with their Connect Care provider ID and the location’s submitter ID.
- The patient’s full home address or facility where they are to be collected. Incomplete or incorrect addresses will be considered major deficiency and could prevent service.