Going back to school could be a life saver.
Become a Medical Lab Technician or Medical Lab Assistant — you could change your life (and help save another's).
DynaLIFE is committed to our current and future employees, the successful management of our business, and the communities where we live and work. We're proud of our achievements, including being named one of Alberta's Top 75 Employers for the eighth consecutive year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for the ninth consecutive year.
The Roxanne Bunyan MLT and Jeanne Irwin MLA Bursaries, 2022
DynaLIFE would like to once again support our community by awarding two bursaries in 2022:
The Roxanne Bunyan MLT Bursary is awarded to an eligible NAIT Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) student and covers one year's tuition of the MLT program.
The Jeanne Irwin MLA Bursary is awarded to an eligible NAIT Medical Laboratory Assisting Program (MLA) and covers the entire tuition cost of the MLA 22-week program.
Our DynaLIFE bursaries were created to assist two students, one student per program, with funding to help support their education goals.
The bursaries are available to:
- First or second year medical laboratory students in good educational standing,
- Grade 12 students accepted to either of the medical laboratory programs, or
- Adult learners accepted to either of the medical laboratory programs.
Applicants must be enrolled, or have applied to, either the MLA or MLT programs at the time the bursary application is submitted.
How to Apply
DynaLIFE will be accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic year starting May 1, 2022.
Applicants will be asked to submit the following information:
- A cover letter
- Your contact information,
- A basic introduction about yourself,
- Which bursary you are applying for.
- An essay
- Essays can be presented in written form (1-3 pages) or submitted in a video story (2-4 minutes), whichever the applicant prefers.
- The essay should provide a response to the following:
- Explain why you are choosing a career in the field of Medical Laboratory Technology. This essay should include both personal and professional goals for the future and how this funding can support you to that end.
Formal proof of enrollement to either the MLA or MLT program at NAIT will be required if you are selected as the successful candidate to receive a bursary.
Final deadline for bursary applications is June 27, 2022, noon.
Awarding of the DynaLIFE NAIT Bursaries
Bursary recipients will be notified the week of August 9-13, 2022 regarding the status of their submissions.